Budget Information 2020-2021
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, Liverpool Central School District residents will vote on the 2020-2021 Liverpool Central School District Budget and Bus Replacement propositions. Residents also will elect individuals to the Board of Education.
Voting will take place from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the Wetzel Road Elementary gymnasium.
Below you will find information regarding the 2020-2021 Liverpool Central School District Budget. This page will be updated throughout the budget process.
Learn more about the Liverpool Central School District's Draft Budget for 2020-2021 by watching the video below:
2020-2021 Budget Calendar
- Monday, November 4, 2019: Board of Education reviews Budget Calendar
- Monday, November 18, 2019: Board of Education approves Budget Calendar
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019: Deputy Superintendent distributes Budget Development Materials to Budget Originators
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019: Budget Originators submit Budget Input (Deadline Non-Negotiable)
- January, February 2020 (Dates TBD): Superintendent of Schools and Deputy Superintendent hold meetings with Budget Originators
- Friday, January 31, 2020: Deputy Superintendent completes Draft of Budget
- Monday, February 24, 2020: Superintendent of Schools presents Recommended Budget to the Board of Education
- Friday, February 28, 2020: Deputy Superintendent submits Tax Levy Limit Information to the Office of State Comptroller
- Monday, March 9, 2020: Board of Education reviews Budget and Annual Meeting Resolution
- Monday, March 23, 2020: Board of Education reviews Budget and Annual Meeting Resolution
- Monday, April 13, 2020: Board of Education adopts Budget and Property Tax Report Card
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020: Deputy Superintendent transmits Property Tax Report Card to State Education Department and sends Property Tax Report Card to newspapers
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 to Thursday, April 30, 2020: Deputy Superintendent and Business Office review Budget Data and update Financial Management System
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020: School Bell layout deadline
- Tuesday April 28, 2020: Deputy Superintendent makes Budget Statement and Required Attachments available on request and in each building, LPL and on the Web site
- Thursday, May 7, 2020: Board of Education holds Public Hearing on Proposed Budget
- Friday, May 8, 2020: School Bell with Budget Notice to Post Office
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020: Vote