Budget Information 2020-2021
In June 2020, Liverpool Central School District residents approved the 2020-2021 Liverpool Central School District Budget and Bus Replacement propositions. Residents also elected three individuals to the Board of Education.
The annual vote was held remotely and all voting was done through absentee ballots. Absentee ballots had to be received by the LCSD District Clerk by 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 16, 2020.
The change in the voting process is the result of New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo's Executive order dated May 1, 2020. To read the executive order, click here. In addition, Governor Cuomo extended the voting process with an Executive Order dated June 8, 2020. To read that order, click here.
Below you will find information regarding the 2020-2021 Liverpool Central School District Budget. This page will be updated throughout the budget process.
Learn more about the Liverpool Central School District's Proposed Budget for 2020-2021 by watching the public hearing video below:
LCSD School Bell - Budget Edition
Includes information regarding the Liverpool Public Library Proposed Budget
2020-2021 Budget Calendar
- Monday, May 18, 2020: Board of Education adopts Budget and Property Tax Report Card
- Friday, May 22, 2020: Deputy Superintendent transmits Property Tax Report Card to State Education Department and sends Property Tax Report Card to newspapers
- Friday, May 22, 2020: Absentee Ballots to be Mailed to Eligible Voters
- Tuesday May 26, 2020: Deputy Superintendent makes Budget Statement and Required Attachments available on request and in each building, LPL and on the Web site
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020: Board of Education holds Public Hearing on Proposed Budget (will take place virtually)
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020: Latest Date for the School Bell with Budget Notice to Post Office
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 5 p.m.: Absentee Ballots Due to District Clerk