News View All News »
BOE Approves 2017-18 Budget Calendar
Monday, December 5, 2016 -
At its November 28 meeting, the Liverpool Central School District Board of Education approved the budget calendar for the 2017-2018 budget year.
The annual LCSD budget vote and election of Board of Education members is scheduled for Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Budget related activities are as follows, but are subject to change:
- Monday, February 27: Recommended Budget to the Board of Education.
- Monday, March 13: Budget Review.
- Monday, March 27: Budget Review.
- Monday, April 10: Board of Education Adopts Budget and Property Tax Report Card.
- Monday, May 8: Budget Hearing.
- Tuesday, May 16: Vote.
The entire budget calendar has been posted on the LCSD Web site at www.liverpool.k12.ny.us/page/budgetdocuments. Throughout the budget process, we will share budget-related information in the School Bell, on the District Web site and through the Key Communicator.