News View All News »
BOE Approves 2020-21 Budget Calendar
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 -
The Liverpool Central School District Board of Education recently approved the budget calendar for the 2020-2021 budget year.
The date for the annual LCSD budget vote and election of Board of Education members is Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
Budget related activities are as follows, but are subject to change:
- Monday, February 24: Recommended Budget to the Board of Education.
- Monday, March 9: Budget Review.
- Monday, March 23: Budget Review.
- Monday, April 13: Board of Education Adopts Budget and Property Tax Report Card.
- Thursday, May 7: Budget Hearing.
- Tuesday, May 19: Vote.
The entire budget calendar has been posted on the LCSD Web site (click here). Throughout the budget process, we will share budget-related information in the School Bell, on the District Web site and through the Key Communicator.