News View All News »
COVID-19 Update for 7-8 Families
Sunday, March 15, 2020 -
Dear Liverpool Central School District 7-8 Parents and Guardians,
The LCSD administrative team met this afternoon to troubleshoot the upcoming two-week school shut down. We want to thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility during this unprecedented time.
Breakfast and Lunch Programs:
* Breakfast and lunch will be provided to children as usual as long as school in session.
* There is a plan being developed to organize pick-up and drop-off location for breakfast and lunch for all students. A survey has been sent out by the district to organize this.
The following activities have been suspended:
* All after school activities have been suspended. Late bus runs have also been immediately suspended.
* CSE and 504 meetings will continue as long as school continues to be in session. While school is suspended, CSE and 504 meetings will be coordinated through the District or building.
* Instruction this week will continue as usual.
* During the closure, teachers will be expected to either send home paper-based instructional materials, or to continue to provide materials via Google Classroom. These are extended learning opportunities and are not intended to replace instruction.
* Liberty Resources will continue to provide student counseling at buildings during school hours once school is closed.
Executive Director for Middle Level Education