News View All News »
LCSD Announces District Nutrition Plan
Monday, March 16, 2020 -
From March 17 to April 3, the Liverpool Central School District Food Service Department will provide nutritional assistance to LCSD students due to the extended school closure.
LCSD Food Service workers will provide meals (both breakfast and lunch) Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., at four LCSD school buildings:
- Chestnut Hill Elementary, 200 Saslon Park Drive
- Long Branch Elementary, 4035 Long Branch Road
- Liverpool Elementary, 910 Second Street
- Nate Perry Elementary, 7053 Buckley Road
LCSD school buses also will drop off meals (both breakfast and lunch) to students Monday through Friday, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at 12 locations throughout the district:
- Lakeview Townhomes
- Brentwood Apartments
- Hampton Estates
- ABC Apartments
- Norstar Apartments
- Sunflower at the community park
- Grenadier Village
- Candlelight Lane at the clubhouse
- Eagles Pointe Townhomes
- Heritage Apartments
- Madison Village
- Burningtree Road at Shallowcreek Road
All meals are take-home meals. Meals cannot be consumed on site.
For more information, please contact Food Service Director Annette Marchbanks at 315-622-7172.