News View All News »
Resources for LCSD Families
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 -
The Liverpool Central School District knows that these are confusing times for everyone - most especially for our children.
Families may be struggling with explaining what COVID-19 is or why students will be home for an extended period of time.
This page will provide links that can help families discuss what is happening across the country.
LCSD Community Wellness Newsletter
Talking to Children
Onondaga County Services
New York State Services
Are you experiencing anxiety due to the coronavirus emergency? We're here to help.
Emotional Support Line: 1-844-863-9314
Local Food Pantries
Immaculate Heart of Mary Church Food & Clothing Pantry
- 429 Beechwood Avenue Liverpool, NY 13088
- Must be resident of Galeville area to qualify
- Hours: Monday 1-2:30pm / Tuesday 3:30-5pm / Thur 2:30-4:30pm
St. Joseph the Worker Church Food & Clothing Pantry
- 800 Fourth Street Liverpool, NY 13088
- Hours: Mon 12-3pm / Tue 1:30-3:30pm / Wed 3-5 pm / Thur 12-2 pm
- Must provide picture ID & Proof of address
United Church of Christ Food Pantry
- Corner of Blackberry & Cherry Tree in Bayberry
- Monthly Dinner & Food Box provided last Tues each month
- Qualifying families may call to register: 315-652-6789
Pope John XXIII Roman Catholic Church
- 8290 Soule Road Liverpool, NY 13090
- Once a Month (provides approximately five meals for each family member)
- Qualifying families may call to register: 315-652-6591
Additional Food Pantries can be found here: https://211cny.com/catsearch.php?&cat=pant&county