Expanded Pre-K Education
Executive Director for Elementary Education
E-mail Richard Chapman
The Liverpool Central School District offers an Expanded Pre-K Program for LCSD four-year-olds.
Students must attend the program five days a week for two-and-a-half hours per day. Instruction will be consistent with the New York State Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core, which focuses on a child’s social/emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Transportation to and from the program will be the responsibility of parents/ guardians.
To be eligible for the 2020-2021 school year, a child must:
- Have a birthdate between December 2, 2015 and December 1, 2016
- Reside in the Liverpool Central School District
Timeline for the 2020-2021 EPK Program
- March 15: Last day for families to complete the EPK Notice of Interest Form online to be considered for the initial selection process.
- Early April: EPK acceptance letters will be mailed to families with registration directions.
- Mid April: Families selected for the EPK program register with the Liverpool Central School District by following the directions and timelines contained in the EPK acceptance letter.
- Week of July 3: EPK placement letters will be mailed to families.
There are a limited number of EPK seats available, so all families who have filled out the interest form by March 15 will be included in the initial lottery. Families who fill out the interest form after March 15 will be added to the waiting list in the order in which their form is received. If EPK seats become available after the initial selection process, families will be contacted by the district.