Special Education Extended School Year
Welcome to the Liverpool Central School District Special Education Department's Extended School Year (ESY) Program for 2019-2020!
Important information regarding this summer's ESY Program:
- Dates: July 6 to August 14, 2019
- Hours: 8:15 to 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Long Branch Elementary
- Please Note: Transportation, breakfast, and lunch will be provided.
- Phone: 315-453-0200 (effective after July 6)
If your child has been recommended for the ESY Program, parents/guardians will need to complete the registration forms in the links below. All registration forms should be completed by May 15, 2020 (please note the change in date).
Additional information regarding classroom assignments and transportation will be available in June. Any questions prior to July 8 can be directed to Terry Bowers (315-622-7173) or Jen Fragola (315-622-7180). After July 6, ESY administrators can be reached at 315-453-0200.
Parent Links for Registration
Please note: This registration is for students recommended for the Extended School Year program through the Liverpool Central School District Special Education Department.
This registration IS NOT for students attending the Contact Summer Program.
- Extended School Year Student Information Form (click here)
- Extended School Year Student Transportation Form (click here)
Amy Divita, Executive Director for Special Education
Terry Bowers, Director for Special Education - Elementary
Jen Fragola, Director for Special Education, Secondary
Jessica Tehan, Administrative Intern
Matthew Andino, Administrative Intern