We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Before You Register
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 12 months and signed by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
Information Needed to Register
It will be helpful to have your physicians and emergency contact information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/liverpool-central-school-district
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
You will receive an e-mail receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can view your completed registration in your 'Registration' tab. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
You can always find your programs at www.familyid.com by clicking "Find Programs" in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with you registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or email email@example.com. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.