Welcome to the Warrior Wellness Corner!
Academic success for each child is our primary goal, and we work to create a healthy environment that allows children to learn and grow into the leaders of tomorrow. By working with our community, we can ensure that our children will be equipped to make their world a better place and leave a positive legacy for future generations.
What is Warrior Wellness?
- Maintaining cooperative relationships
- Making responsible decisions
- Managing strong emotions
- Communicating clearly and assertively
- Solving problems effectively
- Recognizing emotions in oneself and others
- Having empathy for others
If you need additional wellness support for your child this school year, please contact the support staff at your child's school directly. The Liverpool Central School District has mental health support staff available including school counselors, social workers and school psychologists. Find contact information for your school's mental health support staff here.