Reopening Plan 2020-2021
Update - March 26, 2021
Starting on Monday, April 5, Liverpool Central School District students in the A, B and C Cohorts will return to their classrooms five days a week. This includes students at the elementary, middle and high school levels. Those students who remain in the D Cohort will still join their classes remotely, and will commit to remote learning for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Onondaga County Health Department recently were modified to reduce student social distancing from six feet to three feet in the classroom as long as everyone wears a mask. While barriers were originally included in the county’s guidance, that has since changed. Although the barriers are no longer needed in the classrooms, the district has purchased barriers for use in our school cafeterias. Additional barriers will be available for use by students with extenuating circumstances.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your building principal.
as of May 10, 2021
Positive Cases: 409 cases to date*
Staff: 100 Cases
Students: 309 cases
Quarantine: 1,766 people to date*
* Positive cases and quarantine numbers
are the total since school started in September 2020. This data is provided
by the Onondaga County Health Department.
This page will include links to any updates from the Liverpool Central School District.
- Update Regarding Liverpool CSD Return to School - March 26, 2021
- Update Regarding NYS Travel Advisory - March 23, 2021
- LCSD Middle Level Return to School Message - March 12, 2021
- LCSD Elementary Return to School Message - March 11, 2021
- Update Regarding In-Person School for Liverpool CSD - March 4, 2021
- Need Chromebook Repair? - August 21, 2020
- Liverpool CSD Posts Addendum to School Reopening Plan - August 14, 2020
- Liverpool CSD School Calendar Revised - August 12, 2020
- Update Regarding Kindergarten Screenings - August 11, 2020
- Liverpool CSD to Submit Reopening Plan to NYS - July 31, 2020
- School Reopening Update from Dr. Potter - July 29, 2020
- LCSD Announces Hybrid Schedule for Fall - July 27, 2020