Reopening Plan 2020-2021
Update - June 8, 2021
Late last evening, the New York State Department of Health released updated guidance regarding mask wearing, which stated that face masks are no longer required to be worn outdoors on school grounds.
Based on this updated guidance, the Liverpool Central School District will no longer require individuals (students, staff and visitors) to wear masks during outdoor activities while on school property.
That being said, the decision to wear a mask outdoors will be left up to the discretion of the individual and/or families. Social distancing guidance will still be enforced.
Masks will continue to be required in all school buildings and on our school buses.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Dr. Mark F. Potter
Superintendent of Schools
as of June 28, 2021
Positive Cases: 437 cases to date*
Staff: 104 Cases
Students: 333 cases
Quarantine: 1,854 people to date*
* Positive cases and quarantine numbers
are the total since school started in September 2020. This data is provided
by the Onondaga County Health Department.
This page will include links to any updates from the Liverpool Central School District.
- Update Regarding Masks - June 8, 2021
- Update Regarding Liverpool CSD Return to School - March 26, 2021
- Update Regarding NYS Travel Advisory - March 23, 2021
- LCSD Middle Level Return to School Message - March 12, 2021
- LCSD Elementary Return to School Message - March 11, 2021
- Update Regarding In-Person School for Liverpool CSD - March 4, 2021
- Need Chromebook Repair? - August 21, 2020
- Liverpool CSD Posts Addendum to School Reopening Plan - August 14, 2020
- Liverpool CSD School Calendar Revised - August 12, 2020
- Update Regarding Kindergarten Screenings - August 11, 2020
- Liverpool CSD to Submit Reopening Plan to NYS - July 31, 2020
- School Reopening Update from Dr. Potter - July 29, 2020
- LCSD Announces Hybrid Schedule for Fall - July 27, 2020