All Liverpool Central School District schools will participate in one of two emergency dismissal drills on Monday, November 23, or Tuesday, November 24. All students will be dismissed 10 minutes earlier than their normally scheduled time.
Dismissal times that day will be:
- Chestnut Hill Elementary: 2:55 p.m.
- Donlin Drive Elementary: 3:40 p.m.
- Elmcrest Elementary: 3:40 p.m.
- Liverpool Elementary: 2:55 p.m.
- Long Branch Elementary: 3:40 p.m.
- Morgan Road Elementary: 3:40 p.m.
- Nate Perry Elementary: 2:55 p.m.
- Soule Road Elementary: 2:55 p.m.
- Willow Field Elementary: 3:40 p.m.
- Chestnut Hill Middle: 2:55 p.m.
- Liverpool Middle: 2:55 p.m.
- Soule Road Middle: 2:55 p.m.
- Liverpool High School Annex: 2:04 p.m.
- Liverpool High School Main Building: 2:09 p.m.
As part of the district’s Emergency Management Plan, it is important that students and staff practice a number of security drills throughout the school year. This includes the Emergency Dismissal Drill. Parents/guardians are asked to make appropriate arrangements for the early arrival of students as a result of this drill. For more information regarding the drill, please contact your child’s school.