Special Education Extended School Year
Welcome to the Liverpool Central School District Special Education Department's Extended School Year (ESY) Program for 2018-2019!
Important information regarding this summer's ESY Program:
- Dates: July 8 to August 16, 2019
- Hours: 8:15 to 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Long Branch Elementary
- Please Note: Transportation, breakfast, and lunch will be provided.
- Phone: 315-453-0200 (effective after July 8)
If your child has been recommended for the ESY Program, parents/guardians will need to complete the registration forms in the links below. All registration forms should be completed by May 23, 2019.
Open Registration Night
Wednesday, May 22
4 to 6 p.m.
District Office, 195 Blackberry Road
Additional information regarding classroom assignments and transportation will be available in June. Any questions prior to July 8 can be directed to Terry Bowers (315-622-7173) or Jen Fragola (315-622-7180). After July 8, ESY administrators can be reached at 315-453-0200.
Parent Links for Registration
- Extended School Year Student Information Form (click here)
- Extended School Year Student Transportation Form (click here)
Teacher/Therapist Links for Registration
Amy Divita, Executive Director for Special Education
Terry Bowers, Director for Special Education - Elementary
Jen Fragola, Director for Special Education, Secondary
Karin Dykeman, Administrative Intern
Jennifer MacArthur, Administrative Intern