In January 2018, the Liverpool Central School District began offering an Expanded Pre-K Program for LCSD four-year-olds .
Students must attend the program five days a week for two-and-a-half hours per day. Instruction will be consistent with the New York State Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core, which focuses on a child’s social/emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Transportation to and from the program will be the responsibility of parents/ guardians.
To be eligible for the 2019-2020 school year, a child must:
- Have a birthdate between December 2, 2014 and December 1, 2015
- Reside in the Liverpool Central School District
Those interested in having their child participate in the Expanded Pre-K program are asked to fill out a notice of interest form online.
Timeline for the 2019-2020 EPK Program
- March 15: Last day for families to complete the EPK Notice of Interest Form online to be considered for the initial selection process.
- Early April: EPK acceptance letters will be mailed to families with registration directions.
- Mid April: Families selected for the EPK program register with the Liverpool Central School District by following the directions and timelines contained in the EPK acceptance letter.
- Week of June 24: EPK placement letters will be mailed to families.
If EPK seats become available after the initial selection process, families will be contacted by the district.
School Tool Application
Link to the SchoolTool Application Site for Parents That Received EPK Registration Letters.