"Home of the Warriors"
Liverpool Athletics Office:
Phone #453-1500 Athletics Ext. 4088
Mr. Liberman - Director of Athletics, Physical Education, and Health
Mrs. Marsella - Athletics Office Secretary
Located at Liverpool High School, Room 901 Office
4338 Wetzel Road, Liverpool, NY 13090
Boys and Girls Crew : Varsity and Gr. 9 (Novice)
Boys and Girls Lacrosse: Varsity, JV, 8/9, and 7/8
Boys and Girls Outdoor Track: Varsity and 7/8
Boys Tennis: Varsity
Baseball: Varsity, JV, 8/9, and 7/8
Softball: Varsity, JV, 7/8 BL, and 7/8 OR
**Important SPRING COACHES and PARENTS SPORTS MEETING - February 27, 2017 at LHS Auditorium for Coaches at 5:00 pm - Parent Meeting at 6:00 pm
Family ID opens on Sunday, February 5, 2017;
- Spring JV & Varsity Sports begin on: March 6, 2017.
- Family ID opens February 27, 2017 for 7/8 and 8/9 Modified Sports.
- Spring 7/8 and 8/9 Modified Sports begin on: March 27, 2017.
- All 7th & 8th grade students should register under the school they attend.
- All 9th grade students should register under LHX.
- All 10th -12th grade students should register under Liverpool High School.
(See New Online Registration for Sports Sign Up) below.
New Online Registration for Sports Sign Up
Greetings from the Athletic Department! We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for athletic sports sign up and clearance through Family ID. The registration is from a secure platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register, the system keeps track of your profile so that you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members, and multiple programs. This program is replacing the current paper process. You will no longer need to submit paper work to the nurse or athletic office. Everything will be completed online. To learn more about the new online registration Web site, click here.
Watch Liverpool Athletic action streaming live on Livestream at home or at the game on mobile devices
Liverpool Athletics will be a State-Recognized Program of Consistent Championship Caliber Teams, Graduating Superior Athletes, Role Models, and Future Leaders.
Consistent with the Liverpool Central School District’s Mission, the Athletic Department will provide our student-athletes the opportunity to participate in a quality interscholastic athletics experience that allows them to grow athletically and academically, and serve as an integral component of their total educational experience at Liverpool High School. Additionally, the Athletic Department will operate the Athletics program and manage its resources in a manner having the most beneficial impact on the student-athletes, coaches, staff, and community within the parameters set by the New York State Public High School Athletic Association.
VISIONARY LEADERSHIP GUIDES OUR TEAM:
- To provide departmental leadership that is visionary, decisive, motivating and participatory
- OUR COACHES WILL BE THE BEST:
- To develop and maintain a highly competitive and sound athletics program – reaching a standard of excellence in athletics consistent with the mission of the school district
- CHARACTER IS BUILT AND PRACTICED HERE:
- To promote character development, leadership qualities, sportsmanship and academic excellence in our student-athletes
- INTEGRITY IS NEVER COMPROMISED:
- To employ coaches and staff members who exhibit and promote high standards of integrity and ethical behavior, including good sportsmanship and a desire to assist student-athletes in reaching their academic and athletic potential
To comply with and follow the principles and ideals of operating an athletic program consistent with the letter and spirit of the New York State Public High School Athletic Association rules and regulations;
- COMMUNITY PRIDE AND FELLOWSHIP IS PARAMOUNT:
- To enhance the sense of camaraderie and pride in individuals within the school district – community including: students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY IS IMPORTANT:
- To maintain fiscal and operational integrity by balancing budgets and carrying out sound management practices
- To ensure each program functions responsibly and with accountability in all its initiatives, events and operations
- EXCEPTIONAL FACILITIES ARE NECESSARY FOR OUR VISION:
- To pursue the development, construction, and maintenance of facilities that are functional, aesthetically consistent with other district facilities, safe and comfortable for student-athlete participants, staff, spectators and community users
- WE WILL ADVANCE THE EDUCATIONAL & ATHLETIC OPPORTUNITIES OF OUR PARTICIPANTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
- To utilize the modes of electronic media and technology to enhance student-athlete and program exposure – locally, regionally, nationally
- THERE IS NO “I” IN TEAM:
- To understand the value of teamwork and acknowledge the respect and commitment to each other. . . to understand the importance of timely, complete and accurate communication
- THE HEALTH OF PARTICIPANTS IS NEVER COMPROMISED:
- To provide a safe, hospitable and enjoyable environment for guests and patrons of events and other activities
- To promote the health, safety and well-being of each participant – regardless of program, level, gender or athletic ability
Liverpool Modified Sports Program Information:
FALL: For the fall sports a letter is sent home to all students grades 6-8 announcing when the parent meeting will be held- usually the first week in June.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Boys Football
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Girls Field Hockey
- Girls Swimming
WINTER & SPRING: For the winter and spring seasons - coaches will conduct a sign up meeting in the three middle school one - two prior to the start of the season. Parents meeting in held late October in the high school.
- Boys & Girls Basketball
- Boys Swimming
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys & Girls Lacrosse
- Boys & Girls Track
The new Liverpool Stadium History
The new Liverpool stadium opened on Friday, September 17, 2012, with a home football game against rival the Baldwinsville Bees. It was a great evening that filled the night sky with a glow of Orange and Blue. The fall weather was great and a record crowd of more than 3,000 packed in for this historic celebration. Former Liverpool Superintendent Dr. Richard N. Johns and the Liverpool Board of Education hosted the ceremony as we opened the stadium back to the community. Honored guests New York State Senator John A. DeFrancisco and Assemblyman Al Stirpe joined the Liverpool community to "Welcome home its Warriors"
Liverpool Family Fun and Fitness Night - January 26, 2017
For students in kindergarten through fourth-grade.