LHS Pool Info
The Liverpool Central School District is happy to announce that open swim will return to the Liverpool High School Pool beginning Saturday, October 2.
Open Swim sessions will take place during the school year on:
- Thursdays ( from 7 to 9 p.m.)
- Saturdays (from 5 to 8 p.m.)
This schedule is subject to change due to weather or holidays.
Fee: $2 per person, $4 max per family.
Eligibility: open to the public...children under 12 need to have someone over 18 supervising them in the pool area.
Please contact Jay Graham firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Liverpool Central School District offers swim lessons for district students ages 5 and older.
- Class Dates: Winter and Spring, TBD
- Class Times: TBD
- Fee: $50, 3rd graders ½ price.
- Levels: Beginner, Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Contact: Jay Graham – Pool Director
- Phone: (315) 453-1500 Ext. 4243
- Email: email@example.com
Lifeguard Certification and Recertification Course at Liverpool High School
- Friday, November 12, from 11/12 6-9 PM
- Saturday, November 13 from 9AM - 5 PM
- Recertification: $150
- LHS Student: $350
- Non-LHS participant: $400
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject "LG" for more information
Grade Level Open Swim Night: Different grade levels will have the opportunity to have the pool all to themselves for an evening.
- Times: TBD