LHS Pool Info
The Liverpool Central School District is happy to announce that open swim will return to the Liverpool High School Pool beginning Saturday, October 2.
Open Swim sessions will take place during the school year on:
- Thursdays ( from 7 to 9 p.m.)
- Saturdays (from 5 to 8 p.m.)
This schedule is subject to change due to weather or holidays.
Fee: $2 per person, $4 max per family.
Eligibility: open to the public...children under 12 need to have someone over 18 supervising them in the pool area.
Please contact Jay Graham firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Liverpool Central School District is happy to continue our swim lesson program for 2022. Our classes are taught by members of the Liverpool Boys and Girls Varsity Swimming and Diving teams who are certified lifeguards and trained swim instructors. Each session consists of five lessons, meeting Monday through Friday the week of March 14 (Week 1) and possibly a second session if there is enough interest. All district third grade students are eligible for half-off their first session. OPEN TO AGES 4 AND UP!
- Class Dates: Monday through Friday, Weeks of May 9 and May 16
- Class Times:
- Session One: 5 to 5:45 p.m.
- Session Two: 6 to 6:45 p.m.
- Fee: $50 per session, $25 for 3rd graders
- Levels: Beginner, Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Registration Dates*:
- Tuesday, May 3, 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 5, 5 to 6:30 p.m.
* Registration in person ONLY at LHS Pool; E-mail and Phone Registration Not Accepted
Contact: Jay Graham – Pool Director
- Phone: (315) 453-1500 Ext. 4243
- Email: email@example.com
Lifeguard Certification and Recertification Course at Liverpool High School
- Recertification: $150
- LHS Student: $350
- Non-LHS participant: $400
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject "LG" for more information
Grade Level Open Swim Night: Different grade levels will have the opportunity to have the pool all to themselves for an evening.
- Times: TBD