The Liverpool Central School District Board of Education is undergoing a search for its next superintendent of schools. The board has selected McPherson & Jacobson, LLC, Executive Recruitment and Development to assist in the task of selecting superintendent candidates for the board to interview.
The Liverpool Central School District has rolled out a Stakeholder Survey, conducted by McPherson & Jacobson, to learn more about what the community is looking for in its next superintendent. THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED.
In addition, several Zoom forums will be held for community members to share their input. Check this page for dates and times.
Questions regarding the survey or Zoom forums should be addressed to Dr. Bill Christensen by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 28, 2022: Superintendent Job Posting Opens (accepting applicants)
- February 1, 2022: Stakeholder Survery Shared with Community
- February 4, 2022: Start Conducting Stakeholder Meetings
- February 24, 2022: Superintendent Job Posting Closes
- March 10, 2022: Board Selects Candidates for Interviews
- March 28, 2022: First Round of Candidate Interviews
- April 18, 2022: Stakeholder Interviews
- April 20, 2022: Finalist Interviews
- May 5, 2022: Executive Session to Discuss Finalists
- TBD: Board Appointment of New Superintendent
The Liverpool Central School District Board of Education is pleased to announce the app...
The Liverpool Central School District Board of Education is working with McPherson &...
Goal: To hire the best candidate for the position that will support the vision and...