Welcome to the Liverpool Central School District Office of Registration
Liverpool CSD District Office
195 Blackberry Road
Liverpool, New York 13090
315-622-7193 or 315-622-7195 (fax)
Registration Office Hours
Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Start the Registration Process Online
To begin the registration process online please complete ALL of the necessary
online paperwork (see the SIX LINKS in
the orange box below). Once completed,
please be sure to contact the Office
of Registration to set up an appointment
so you can provide the district with any required paperwork and confirm that registration has been completed.
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Registration Office is open by appointment ONLY. The office requests that, when possible, only one parent or guardian attend the registration appointment.
For your convenience, you can begin your registration online :
- Completing your forms on our secure online website will expedite your registration process.
- Just click on the links in the orange box below to access and complete each required document. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND HIT SUBMIT AT THE END OF EACH PACKET. ALL OF THESE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EACH CHILD IN THE FAMILY
- Once you electronically submit each document you will be redirected to the home page. Listed below under "Required Documents" are the forms you must bring to the registration office to complete your registration. The Liverpool Registration Office is located at 195 Blackberry Road in Liverpool.
- Once you register online, you MUST call or e-mail the Registration Office for an appointment to drop off the necessary required documents and confirm that registration is complete.
- Student Registration Packet (4 Pages)
- Home Language Questionnaire (available in multiple languages)
- Student Health Form (1 Page)
- Non-Custodial Parent Form (1 Page)
- Bus Form (1 Page)
- SchoolTool Application (6 Pages)
Only the Parents/Guardians can register their child in person
Listed below are required documents needed to register children in Liverpool. Please note that in some cases, particularly those involving custody of children and residency, there may be additional paperwork necessary.
Proof of Student's Age (examples of one of the following suitable documents)
- Birth Certification (certified transcript of a birth certificate)
- Record of Baptism
Complete/Up-to-Date Immunization (Must be Signed by a Medical Doctor)
- Not transcribed in a record (N.Y.S. Requirement)
Proof of Residency (provide one of the following documents to establishing your physical presence in our district)
- Signed Lease
- Home Phone Bill
- Cable Bill
- Gas/Electric/Oil Bill
Parent Photo Identification
- Driver's License
If any of the documents listed above are not readily available at time of registration with the district, please contact the registration office to discuss other acceptable forms that can be presented for age and residency determination.
Some additional documents may be necessary, but are not part of the initial registration process:
- Recent Report Card (if available)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of child’s IEP (if the child is receiving Special Education Services)
- Copy of child’s 504 Plan (if the child is receiving 504 accommodations)