Welcome to the Transportation Center
Located at 4101 Long Branch Road, Liverpool, NY 13090
Main Phone # 315.453.0287 Fax: # 315.453.0282
Student transportation is a necessary service and integral part of the total educational program. The major objectives of the student transportation program are to provide safe transportation, operate an efficient and economical transportation system, adapt transportation to the requirements of the instructional program, and maintain conditions on the buses which are conducive to the best interests and safety of all students. If you have any questions regarding your students transportation please contact us using the directory below.
- In Liverpool, we safely transport more than 6,900 students daily to 39 buildings in Central New York.
- Superintendent's Regulation #5730 allows elementary students to walk up to .2 of a mile and secondary students to walk up to .3 of a mile from their front door to the bus stop.
- Students off buses are considered pedestrians. The parent partnership supporting bus stop safety helps ensure the safety of students waiting to board the bus and after the bus ride.
- Buses most likely will run late the first few days of school. Thank you for your patience as we begin a new school year.
- Yellow school buses are the safest mode of transportation to and from school.