Change Of Address

Have you recently moved?

Did you purchase a new home or sign a new lease?

The Liverpool Central School District will need documents from families that moved into the district, or live within the district and now have a new address. It is essential to ensure the district has the most updated and accurate information for transportation, record keeping, malings, and continued communication. Address changes could affect the school building your child attends.  

Families must contact the Office of Student Services/Registration at (315) 622-7193 to update the home address and will need to provide TWO (2) items from the following list. These documents/items are considered “Proof of Residency.” 

  • Mortgage Statement
  • Signed lease (within 30 days from the current date)
  • Landline phone bill- current month 
  • National Grid bill (gas/electric) - current
  • Water Bill- current
  • Government documents such as Medicare, Medicaid, etc. 
  • County tax bill  
  • License/Read ID, Passport
  • Income tax (within a year)
  • Health Insurance
  • Annual Social Security Statement
  • Military orders - current 
  • Deed
  • Voter Registration card  
  • Jury Duty notice - within a year 

For further assistance, contact the Office of Registration at 315 622-7193. 

Documents can be dropped off in person at the Office of Registration/Student Services (District Office - 195 Blackberry Road) by appointment only, or via email at with the subject line change of address.   

Or upload the documents on the Liverpool CSD Web site under Supplemental and Support Document portal.

Notify the office of Registration (315 622-7193), your child’s school building secretary, and transportation when the documents have been uploaded. The Office of Registration also will send an email to all involved once the appropriate documents are provided.