The Liverpool Central School District uses a "Street Code Book" to help it determine where students in the school district should attend school.
The Street Code Book is used only as a guide, and the district can place students at another school if there is no room for additional students at a particular grade level in a particular school.
Beginning in September 2022, Liverpool Central School District elementary and middle schools will undergo a grade reconfiguration. District boundaries will be divided into four quadrants, and each quadrant will have a K-2, 3-5 and 6-8 building. The quadrants and their buildings will be:
- Grades K-2: Donlin Drive Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Chestnut Hill Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Chestnut Hill Middle
- Grades K-2: Long Branch Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Liverpool Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Liverpool Middle
- Grades K-2: Elmcrest Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Morgan Road Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Morgan Road Middle
- Grades K-2: Willow Field Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Soule Road Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Soule Road Middle
All students in Grades 9-12 will attend Liverpool High School.
The Street Code Book, located under "Related Files" at the bottom of this page, lists each street alphabetically. Next to each street name is the assigned quadrant for that street.
For additional information, please contact the Registration Office at 315-622-7193.