Welcome to the Technology Department
Located in the Liverpool Central Schools District Office
195 Blackberry Road
Liverpool, NY 13090
Student Help Desk for Technology
Please call 315-459-6900 for help with student related Technology Questions during the Extended School Closure.
This number is staffed from 8:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. each school day. You may leave a voicemail during off hours as well.
- Event Wi-fi Access Request Form: (Used by vendors/presenters who need the Event network)
- Request for Wi-fi Network Access Form: (Used by student teachers/interns)
One-to-One Technology Initiative
Liverpool's Instructional Technology Plan for 2018-2021- approved by State Education Department
NYS Smart Schools Bond Act
- The Liverpool Central School District's Smarts Schools Bond Act Plan (click here).
- Read the district's Phase Two Plan by clicking here.
- Read the district's Phase Three Plan by clicking here.