District Buildings & Athletic Facilities Use
Residents, staff members and community groups requesting the use of a Liverpool Central School District facility or athletic field are asked to use the MLSchedules Web site.
Community User Quick Start Guide
1. To create a new account, visit http://ny25.mlschedules.com/Register.aspx. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
2. Once your account is created you can start making facility requests using the LCSD ML Schedules Web site.
Need more help creating an account ? Watch the video below:
MLSchedules™ Software Creating a User Account from MasterLibrary.Com, LLC on Vimeo.
Need help requesting a room, field or facility? Watch the video below:
Questions regarding use of a specific facility should be directed to the contact person listed below:
|District Office||E-mail Darrell Clisson, Director of Facilities|
|Chestnut Hill Elementary||E-mail John Poplawski, Head Custodian|
|Donlin Drive Elementary||
E-mail Jaimie Day, Head Custodian
E-mail Doug Graham, Head Custodian
E-mail Matt Monica, Head Custodian
|Long Branch Elementary||E-mail Rich Kesel, Head Custodian|
|Morgan Road Elementary||E-mail Anthony Galeazza, Head Custodian|
|Soule Road Elementary||E-mail Mark Sokolowski, Head Custodian|
|Willow Field Elementary||E-mail Craig Olmsted, Head Custodian|
|Chestnut Hill Middle||E-mail Tom Merritt, Head Custodian|
|Liverpool Middle||E-mail Dennis Hepler, Head Custodian|
|MORGAN ROAD MIDDLE||E-mail Anthony Galeazza, Head Custodian|
|Soule Road Middle||E-mail Mark Sokolowski, Head Custodian|
|Liverpool High School & Wetzel Road Building||E-mail Robert Ancillotti, Custodial Supervisor|
|Athletic Facilities||E-mail Ari Liberman, Director of Athletics|
Rules and Regulations
- Request to use facilities must be submitted at least four weeks in advance to the requested building for approval by proper officials.
- A Certificate of Insurance or other proof of insurance in a form acceptable to the District is required of all outside groups requesting use of District facilities. The District will be listed as an Additional Insured in the amount of $1,000,000 each occurrence and $2,000,000 general aggregate. This form can be obtained from your insurance carrier and must be submitted to the Office of the Deputy Superintendent, 195 Blackberry Road, Liverpool, NY 13090, at least one week in advance of your activity.
- The activity shall not extend beyond the hours approved in the request.
- The activity shall be restricted to the area for which permission is granted.
- Supervisor in charge of the activity shall be present before activity begins and remain with the group until all have left.
- The organization using the building shall be responsible for getting its equipment in and out of the building.
- Where rearrangement of equipment is necessary, the sponsor group must obtain permission to make such changes in furniture and the like, as desired.
- All rooms and /or equipment shall be left in the same condition it is found.
- All programs shall be planned so that they do not interfere with the regular school day schedule.
- Alcoholic beverages/tobacco products are not allowed on school premises.
- In the absence of the building principal or administrative personnel, the custodian is charged with the responsibility for the building.
- Rates for building use will be set by the Deputy Superintendent. Any custodial overtime that is required will be the responsibility of the group requesting building use and will be added to the bill. Other costs may include kitchen labor, auditorium technicians, lifeguards, security personnel, and other site personnel and services.
- Certificate of Insurance or other proof of insurance in a form acceptable to the District and payment in full is due one week before the activity. Checks should be made payable to Liverpool Central School District and sent to the Business Office at 195 Blackberry Road, Liverpool, NY 13090.