Elmcrest Elementary School
Important Message for all Parents:
- Please do not drop any children off at EE before 9:20 as we do not have supervision. This poses a serious safety concern and we ask for your due diligence in following our school hours.
- Please take your time and be cautious when dropping off and picking up your children at arrival and dismissal.
- School starts at 9:20. Please be prompt.
- Any student, who is not taking the bus home, needs a note.
- If your child is going to be out, please call 453-1252 between 8:00-9:00.
- If a child has a fever or has been getting sick, please keep them home.
- Please have your child ready for outdoor recess.
- When picking up your child at the end of the day, please wait in your car in the new traffic pattern.
- Update your contact names and numbers in the main office. We need to be able to reach someone in an emergency.
- If your child is sick in the nurse’s office and needs to go home, please have someone come as quickly as possible.
Please Keep In Touch:
Follow me on Twitter @DDValentineEE and receive updates about EE.
Community members who subscribe to the district's "Key Communicator" mailing list will receive special messages from the Superintendent's office by e-mail regarding topics such as early dismissals and school closings, public hearings and important notices. Subscribers will also receive Board of Education meeting agendas, minutes and will be alerted when the District's Websites' Sex Offender Registry page has been updated. To join the electronic distribution list, please send your name, street address and e-mail address to MPiper@liverpool.k12.ny.us Please include "Key Communicator" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Resources on our website include an updated calendar, online version of the newsletter, PTO events and information and our teacher webpages.
School Messenger is a notification service for parental outreach, emergency broadcasts and student attendance communication. Parents can receive phone calls, text alerts, and e-mails about a range of important issues affecting their children and our schools. Information for how to sign up for School Messenger can be found on the District's web page.
The Liverpool CSD publishes the School Bell several times each school year. Each issue features important information for District families and community members.
Elmcrest Elementary School
LAT (Local Achievement Target)
- 39% of students at Elmcrest will reach the grade-level cut score as measured by AIMSWeb.
- Kindergarten: LNF (Letter Naming Fluency) and LSF (Letter Sound Fluency)
- First grade: NWF (Nonsense Word Fluency) and R-CBM (Reading-Curriculum Based Measure)
- Second-Sixth grades: R-CBM (Reading-Curriculum Based Measure) and Maze (Close reading activity)
- 51% of students will be at or above the 45th percentile on all of the identified Aimsweb Math Subtests.
- Kindergarten and First grade: QDM (Quantity Discrimination Measure) and MNM (Missing Number Measure)
- Second-Sixth grades: M-Comp (Math Computation) and M-Cap (Math Concepts)