The 2020-2021 Liverpool High School yearbook has not been published yet and is not available for pick-up at this time. This webpage will be updated when we know the expected delivery date. We also will post information regarding pick-up and/or distribution plans when we have more information. We thank you for your patience and expect this book will be well worth the wait!
Each year, the Liverpool High School Yearbook Club publishes The Hiawathan, the LHS yearbook.
To purchase this year's Liverpool High School yearbook, visit the Josten's Web site to place your order.
Each yearbook costs $65.
Important Senior Photo Information
Below are the specifications that MUST be met by your photographer. If your student is being photographed at a department store studio, please be sure to submit a hard copy of the portrait directly to the yearbook advisor.
- DIGITAL PICTURES ONLY No Matte finishes, No black and white or sepia tone pictures. No Instruments, Trees, etc. All pictures must be delivered to the school on disk for logging. No pictures will be excepted by email from photographers or parents. The deadline is Monday, November 1, 2021.
- PRINT SIZE - 2” x 2-1/2”, not including margins (Name can be on picture for ID)
- HEAD SIZE - 1-1/4” measured from top of head to bottom of chin.
- LIGHTING RATIO - Four to one highlight to shadow ratio.
- CONTRAST - Must be good graduation tones.
- BACKGROUND - Corners must be dark with medium hot spot behind head and shoulders, slightly mottled.
- BACKGROUND COLOR - Predominantly soft, mottled, subtle tones of grey.
- CLOTHING - Girls: Avoid extreme necklines or loud patterns; Boys: Prefer conservative coat and tie to harmonize.
- POSES - Variety of good head and shoulder poses. Subject’s head and shoulders turned in varying angles. No extreme head tilts or angles, No hands, No feet, No mug shots, No trees, No pets, No instruments, No sports equipment.
- IDENTIFICATION - Name must be on the glossy print for positive identification. (The photographers name must also be supplied)
- SCHEDULE – Pictures are to be delivered to the yearbook advisor by the yearbooks’ Senior section Deadline of Monday, November 1, 2021. No pictures submitted by email will be accepted.
*Please Note: Yearbook portraits that do not meet above specifications will not be included in the Liverpool yearbook. There is no guarantee that portraits submitted after Monday, November 1, 2021 will be in the yearbook. If we do not have a student picture on file at school, the missing student's name will be placed in the shutter shy section.
If you have any questions regarding senior portraits, please contact the high school at (315) 453-1500. X4334
Should COVID19 restrictions force us to cancel this fundraiser, an email via ParentSquare will be sent out as well as a notice on the high school website.