Transportation Request Forms
The 2022-23 student bus routes have been published via the Parent Square App and Website. If you have questions or concerns about your students transportation information please contact us using the online portal, phone, or by email.
In this section you will find forms to request transportation or make changes to transportation. Please click on the appropriate form name and fill it out online or download the pdf and return via email or fax. Please follow all deadlines set by the state education department as submission after these deadline are not guranteed.
The page will have the current link on it to print out the form or fill in a password depending on the type of request you are making.
If you have any questions, you may call the Liverpool Central School District Transportation Center at 315-453-0287.
- (Babysitter Requests in a Different Enrollment Quadrants Must Be Made Through the Elementary Education Office)
Kindergarten and First Grade Bus Drop-off Procedures
When an Authorized person is not at the bus stop for a student in kindergarten or 1st grade, the following procedure will be followed:
1) The student will remain on the bus and the driver will continue on the route. The Transportation Center office will contact a parent/guardian at the listed phone numbers.
2) If a parent/guardian is contacted, arrangements will be made for the parent to pick the child up at the Transportation Center or another agreed upon safe location at the end of the bus route. The bus will not travel off the designated route.
3) If a parent/guardian is not contacted, the Transportation Center office will contact the school the student attends, notify the principal of the situation and verify the student's information.
4) Continued efforts will be made to contact the parent/guardian.
Upon completion of the bus route and the parent/guardian has not been contacted, the following steps will be taken:
1) If staff is available at the student's school, the student will be returned to the school.
2) If staff is not available at the student's school, the student will be returned to the Transportation Center.
3) A School Bus Attendant will be assigned to watch the students until the parent/guardian arrives to pick up the student. They will receive a copy of this procedure.
4) A parent may designate someone else to pick up the child. In all cases, proper identification will be required.
5) Should a parent/guardian not be contacted by 5:00 pm, the Superintendent of Schools and the Police Department will be contacted. A repeat occurrence will also prompt a report to the Department of Social Services.
1) School Principals and the School Superintendent will be informed of students that return to the Transportation Center.
2) The Transportation Center will maintain a list of incidents when a student was returned to the school or the Transportation Center.
3) After 1st incident, parent receives a copy of this procedure.
4) After 2nd incident, parent receives a letter requiring them to resolve the issue.
5) After 3rd incident, Department of Social Services are notified, a second letter is issued.
6) After 4th incident, Transportation will be denied until the issue is resolved.
As part of the Liverpool Central School District bus routing system established during the 2010-2011 school year, students throughout the district are placed at group bus stops. Bus stops and bus routes in the district have been consolidated.
A request to change a student's bus stop must be made in writing. Please print and fill out the form, and mail or fax to the Liverpool Transportation Center.
Requests for bus stop changes will not be accepted over the phone.
Please allow at least three weeks for requests to be processed.
Please use this form when you have a request for your child to be picked up and/or dropped off at a Non-Public school for the school year 2022-2023. This form may be mailed or faxed to the Liverpool Transportation Center.
Please note the Filing Deadline
FILING DEADLINE FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR IS APRIL 1, 2022
Please call the Transportation Center (315-453-0287) with any questions.
LCSD parents and guardians must make a request for student transportation to any childcare provider within district boundaries.
Requests for transportation to a babysitter within a student’s home school boundaries must be submitted to the LCSD Transportation Department. Please download the form at the bottom of this page and mail or fax to the Transportation Department.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year must be postmarked by April 1, 2022 to ensure that transportation will be available when school starts in September.