The Liverpool Central School District has established a new set of boundaries as part of the Education 2020 initiatve. Redrawing the boundaries provides a better balance related to enrollment, programs and staff. Each quadrant will feature a K-2, 3-5 and 6-8 building. All students in Grades 9-12 will attend Liverpool High School. The quadrants and their buildings will be:
- Grades K-2: Donlin Drive Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Chestnut Hill Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Chestnut Hill Middle
- Grades K-2: Long Branch Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Liverpool Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Liverpool Middle
- Grades K-2: Elmcrest Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Morgan Road Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Morgan Road Middle
- Grades K-2: Willow Field Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Soule Road Elementary
- Grades 6-8: Soule Road Middle
The map above shows the district boundaries based on the quadrant system.
- The South Quadrant is in blue.
- The Village Quadrant is in orange.
- The Central Quadrant is in yellow.
- The North Road Quadrant is in purple.
The Liverpool Central School District uses a “Street Code Book” to help it determine where students should attend school. The Street Code Book is used only as a guide, and the district can place students at another school if there is no room for additional students at a particular grade level in a particular school. To determine which schools your children will attend beginning in September 2022, download the street code book here.
Education 2020 Fast Facts
- Close Nate Perry Elementary
- Close District Office (move offices throughout the district)
- Create four K-2 schools (Donlin Drive Elementary, Elmcrest Elementary, Long Branch Elementary and Willow Field Elementary)
- Create four campus (3-5, 6-8) schools (Chestnut Hill Complex, Liverpool Complex, Morgan Road Complex and Soule Road Complex)
- Create one (9-12) high school (includes former Wetzel Road Elementary for career/ technical programs
Education 2020 Timeline
- Hire a Realtor to sell Nate Perry Elementary
Fall 2021 (Stage 1)
- Move the incoming freshmen class to the Liverpool High School Main Building
- Finalize the restructuring process for the remaining district buildings
- Informational meetings for families (TBD)
Fall 2022 (Stage 2)
- Implement the quadrant model (K-2), 3-5, 6-8 buildings
- Convert the LHS Annex into a fourth middle school
For more information, contact the Office of the Deputy Superintendent at 315-622-7148.
Have a question or comment regarding the Education 2020 Initiative? Heard a rumor you would like addressed? Use the Education 2020 Form to submit your questions and comments. Please include your name and e-mail address (anonymous submissions will not be answered). We will share the answers to your questions on this Web page.