District Reconfiguration Information
In September 2022, the next major step of Education 2020 will take place. The Liverpool Central School District will be reconfigured to a quadrant system.
Each quadrant will contain a K-2 primary school, a 3-5 intermediate building, and a 6-8 middle school.
Quadrant Breakdown and Approximate School Hours
- North Quadrant
- Willow Field Elementary (K-2)
- Soule Road Elementary (3-5)
- Soule Road Middle (6-8)
- Central Quadrant
- Elmcrest Elementary (K-2)
- Morgan Road Elementary (3-5)
- Morgan Road Middle (6-8)
- Village Quadrant
- Long Branch Elementary (K-2)
- Liverpool Elementary (3-5)
- Liverpool Middle School (6-8)
- South Quadrant
- Donlin Drive Elementary (K-2)
- Chestnut Hill Elementary (3-5)
- Chestnut Hill Middle School (6-8)
By reconfiguring, LCSD can offer more opportunities and support for students by better using the available resources created by the steady decline in enrollment over the past three decades. The boundaries have been redrawn to provide a better balance at all of the buildings. We understand that this reconfiguration will require some time for families to plan. For this reason, we have recently posted the updated Street Code Book to the LCSD Web site to allow families to learn which quadrant and school(s) their children will attend.
In addition to the street code book we want to also share the approximate bell times for the schools:
- All K-2 primary schools (Elmcrest, Donlin Drive, Long Branch, and Willow Field) will operate from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- All 3-5 intermediate schools (Soule Road, Morgan Road, Liverpool, and Chestnut Hill) will operate from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Students will ride home with students from the middle school.
- All 6-8 middle schools (Chestnut Hill Middle, Soule Road Middle, Morgan Road Middle, Liverpool Middle) will operate from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Students will ride home with students from the intermediate schools.
* Times listed above are approximate times and will likely be adjusted slightly. The exact bell times for each level will be released later this school year.
Special Education Students
- Students who attend the special class 6:1:3 autism program will be transported to the Soule Quadrant for kindergarten through 8th grade
- Students who attend the special class 12:1:3+1 program for students with severe or multiple disabilities will be transported to the Morgan Quadrant for kindergarten through 8th grade
English as a New Language Students
- All K-2 students who require ENL services will attend the school in the quadrant in which they live.
- All 3-8 students who require ENL services will attend schools in either the Chestnut Quadrant (CHE & CHM) or Morgan Quadrant (MRE & MRM)
For more information, contact your child’s building principal.